The PTO will host its spring event in the front parking lot of Rush Creek on Wednesday, May 12! 4 Star through grade 2 are asked to attend from 5 to 6 p.m., and grades 3 through 5 are invited to attend from 6 to 7 p.m. Social distancing and masks will be required.
Buy a book at the Scholastic Book Fair and get 50% off another! In lieu of an ice cream social, we will share treats for you to enjoy at home.
The CROSS truck will be on site to collect donations from the community. Most-needed items include:
- Canned tuna, Spaghettios, ravioli, and beef stew
- Noodles: spaghetti, rotini, macaroni
- Spaghetti sauce
- Condiments: mayonnaise, ketchup, peanut butter, jelly, syrup
- Fruit cups and applesauce
- Personal care products: shampoo, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, feminine hygiene products, diapers
Have questions? Email the PTO.